Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sci-Fi Sale

My techno-thriller The Immortality Game is on sale for just .99 on most sites. I have a Bookbub ad scheduled for Saturday the 8th, though for some reason they agreed only to run it in Australia, the UK, Canada, and India. I went ahead and put the book for on sale even in the US on Amazon and GooglePlus. In the aforementioned countries you can find it for sale on Amazon, GooglePlus, Kobo, and iTunes. If you know anyone who enjoys this type of story, please help spread the word. The sale will last through the 13th.
Artwork by Stephan Martiniere

5 comments:

  1. Very cool. You did good to get it on BookBub. That's not easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only the second time I've been accepted by them, with probably eight or nine rejections in between.

      Delete
  2. I just discovered your stories thanks to the Bookbub ad and further searches. Do you maintain a list of readers to whom you email links to new blog posts and news of new stories. As a parent of two, you may not have too much time to write but I'd be interested in reading more of your work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maritat, and thank you for checking out my books. I know I'm remiss in having a mailing list, as I'm told it's the best way to deal with readers, but sadly I don't. I do accept most people as 'friends' on Facebook, as I use it as my writer platform, along with this blog. I hope you will enjoy my books.

      Delete
  3. P.S. I read both sci-fi and fantasy, too.

    ReplyDelete