Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Published!

Today is an exciting day for me! Breakwater Harbor Books is publishing my debut sci-fi thriller The Immortality Game, and today is the first time that I could go to Amazon and see my book (available for pre-order) and author page.

So far this is only the ebook edition. More ebooks will be available shortly at B&N's Nook store, Apple's iTunes store, Kobo, GooglePlay, and others. And the print edition will hopefully be available soon as well.

It's really something to see yourself on Amazon for the first time!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ted!!! It does feel awesome, doesn't it? Will give you a big shout out tomorrow. Let me know when it hits the iBookstore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alex. You do a lot for authors, and I hope your books are doing great. What is iBookstore? I Googled it and only some Apple links came up.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I know it's been a long time waiting for this moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You are awesome, Michael! I hope it suits your taste.

      Delete
  4. Ted, that is so exciting! I just purchased my pre-order. I can't wait till it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pre-Ordered!!!

    Signed - Desperately Looking for Something Good to Read. Aka CD Coffelt aka Huntress :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome, Huntress! Thank you.

      Delete
    2. That's the only way for unknown but decent writers to ever get noticed. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! Your book sounds like my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete